So far I have loved this workshop. Feel free to let me know if you have enjoyed it to. Learning can always be fun! My workshop focused on transforming shapes by flipping, sliding and turning them. Or in maths words, reflecting, translating and rotating shapes. Here is a reminder of our focus and the key maths language.
We read the story “Let’s Eat”. We discovered how when people share a meal they:
- create memories
- pass on traditions
- share stories
- connect with people
- be with the people that they love
– What is the story about?
– Who are the people in the story?
– What are they doing together?
– What is their relationship with each other?
– How are they feeling about one another?
– What is the mood of the gathering at the end of the story, and why?
Please publish your results.